Read the Blog in Full

Read the Blog in full

Read the Blog in full
READ THE BLOG IN FULL

Monday, October 21, 2013

A New Start at the House of George Part 2


Joe’s house does not disappoint with the coming and goings of Rent boys and Daddies. It’s one daily drama after another as things go missing and I tell Joe that he needs a revolving door installed in the front of the house. With his hearing aids turned up full, Joe yells through entire television shows screaming, “What did they just say?” and “This show makes no sense!” before he storms out of the room only to return again and again to make senseless comments. It’s exhausting.

I have already been here a week and things seem to be looking up and falling into place for me. Today I come back from running random errands and Joe seems to be having a strange bondage party somewhere in the house. I am assuming this because now I can hear a strange man in the basement yelling “Tell Daddy what you want!” and I can hear Joe screaming “What? I can’t hear you?” My larger concern is that if Joe is in his 90’s and the other guy is playing “Daddy” how old is this other guy? Is there a whole group down there? What will I see that I can’t un-see?

Unfortunately, I am staying in the room in the basement and I need to go down there. I brace myself for what I might see and Joe true to fashion doesn’t disappoint. As I enter the basement landing, I can see Joe standing with another (even older) man in ass-less chaps on all fours in front of him. They are both in Full Leather Daddy S&M Gear. Joe is busy shaving the testicles of the man on all fours with a razor. As he sees me sneaking down the stairs Joe pauses and screams “Hello Geoff!” “How was your day?” I avert my eyes and slide against the wall to disappear. “Good, I’m fine,” I mutter as I feel along the wall in the hopes of getting to the bedroom without engaging in any more conversation.

“Oh Geoff, this is Walter,” Joe says as he takes a riding crop in his other hand. He snaps it one quick slap against Walter’s ass as he introduces him and then spells W-A-L-T-E-R, giving each letter a slap. Walter, red faced and sweaty, puts his hand out to shake my hand grimacing as Joe brings the crop down again and again. I try to act like this is an everyday occurrence as I put my hand out to meet him. I touch his warm hand and feel the loose skin. It’s like shaking an uncooked turkey thigh. Suddenly, I can feel bile rising in my throat. “Nice to meet you Walter.” I add, pulling my hand back. “Need your shoes licked?” Joe asks. “No thanks,” I say forcing a smile and quickly dash into the bedroom area. “You can come back and play if you want!” Joe screams after me. I can hear Walter second that with a “Hmmmmm’ as the crop slaps down one more time.

“Yuck, yuck, yuckity yuck” I say to myself under my breath as I shake off the heebie jeebies and refrain from vomiting. Once I am in the bedroom I turn on a Walkman that I borrowed from Joe.  Duran Duran sings about “Girls on Film.” I turn it up as loud as it goes, I try to drown out the sound of the riding crop slapping Walter’s ass again and again.

There is good news and a light at the end of the tunnel. I have landed a job during the graveyard shift at Denny’s on Wolf Road in Colonie. I will need to take the bus until I can buy a car but this is great news. I also have a lead on a house several blocks away from Joe’s. I found a listing at the Gay Community Center on the roommate wanted board. It seems promising.

To be continued….

Geoffrey Doig-Marx holds all written and electronic rights to his writing "A Day in the Life". It can not be reprinted in part or whole without his written consent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG IN FULL ORDER

BLOG IN FULL ORDER
BLOG IN FULL ORDER

Translate

Feed Shark