Read the Blog in Full

Read the Blog in full

Read the Blog in full
READ THE BLOG IN FULL

Sunday, January 12, 2014

All the Nuts aren’t with The Pancake’s Part 4

The rapping on the wall continues as the dogs came plopping down the stairs one at a time to follow me.

“Do you need help?” I yell into the crack of George’s bedroom door. “Rap, Rap” is the reply back to me.

The puppies continue bouncing down the stairs and gather at my feet. I grab the handle of George’s door and try to move the knob back and forth. The door is clearly locked.

“The door is locked,” I scream back into the crack of the bedroom door.

“Rap, Rap,” is the reply.

At the top of the basement stairs Bill appears wearing his floor length robe. He is wearing it off his shoulders and his elbows hold it up. “Girrrrrrrrrl,” he purrs placing the back of his hand to his head as if nursing a hangover. In the other hand he holds an unlit cigarette.

“Sugar, Why are you yelling?”

“I think someone is locked in George’s room.”

Bill looks at me as if I had told him that the sun rises and sets daily.

“And?” Bill asks raising his cigarette to his mouth. With the other hand he begins to fish in his pocket clearly looking for a lighter. He finds the lighter, pulls it out, and holds it in the air.

“George doesn’t want anyone in his room.”

Bill states matter of factly before lighting his cigarette.

Bill takes a long dramatic drag on his cigarette, pauses, and then slowly blows the smoke into the air. Looking directly at me, he says,

“George doesn’t want anyone in his room.”

“Clearly there is someone in his room.” I remind Bill. “I am trying to help them get out.”

“I wouldn’t,” Bill says as he picks a piece of tobacco off his tongue

“But someone is in there!” I shout at Bill

“Let me be clearer.” Bill pauses, taking another drag from his cigarette.

“George doesn’t want anyone in his room, or freed from his room.”

Bill purrs once again and then minces down the stairs towards me. He looks like a broken Norma Desmond doll to me. He is just missing the head wrap.

Once he reaches the bottom of the stairs, the puppies begin jumping and barking around his feet trying to get his attention.

“Sugar Pop, It’s a game.” Bill says speaking in a whisper five inches from my face. “A game that he used to play for free that he now pays for.”

“Get it?” He asks as he flicks the ash off his cigarette.

“Sugar, you’re going to get along a lot better if you just mind your own business.”

Bill pushes past me but pauses midway in front of the wall to George’s room.

“If you don’t be quiet you will get beaten.” Bill screams to whoever is on the other side of the wall. “Not that you’ll mind,” he finishes whispering under his breath.

Bill walks to the toilet, opens the front of his robe and urinates into the bowl. The reflection in the mirror shows me that Bill is wearing nothing but a t-shirt under his robe.

“You’ll get used to it.” Bill says shaking his dick as he looks back over his shoulder at me.

to be continued…


Geoffrey Doig-Marx holds all written and electronic rights to his writing "A Day in the Life/Down the Rabbit Hole". It cannot be reprinted in part or whole without his written consent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG IN FULL ORDER

BLOG IN FULL ORDER
BLOG IN FULL ORDER

Translate

Feed Shark