Read the Blog in Full

Read the Blog in full

Read the Blog in full
READ THE BLOG IN FULL

Sunday, May 18, 2014

All the Nuts aren’t with The Pancake’s Part 22

Chris just lies there. 

George is speaking quickly into the receiver. He is still on the phone with the police dispatcher.

Hmmmmmmmm? I think to myself.

And, the police are going to do what, when they arrive and find Chris dead, with George and me standing over him?

I look around the room. It reminds me of a bunker. One you would see on the movie of the week. The one where the mad scientist takes boys to his room to eat, watch films and to torture them?

Remember that movie?

Looking around, I can see that the room is stacked from floor to ceiling with books, food, clothing and has a full wall with nothing but S&M gear. Masks, whips, chains and a rubber police uniform hang clearly in spots that were outlined just for them.

Cleaning the room? Can’t remember where you found that dildo? Put it back on the wall within it’s own chalk outline.

Your Cat of nine tails? It hangs to the left, under those tit clamps.


A giant television set sits directly across from what looks like a King Sized bed. On the matching night tables, sit several ashtrays overflowing with cigarette butts.

“You heard what happened, you heard how he attacked me, here, in my house?” George screams directly into the phone before looking over at me. “My room mate is a witness!”

Suddenly in my mind, I can see the pictures that the police officers took when they broke into Serial Killer Ed Gein’s house. You know the one who dug up his mother, wore hers and certain other assorted corpse skins? Well, it looks like George’s room.

Except we have a freshly dead body on the floor and a wall of S&M gear.

George hangs up the phone and crosses the room to Chris.

“Get up!” George mutters nudging Chris with his boot. “Get up!”

Chris doesn’t move

“He looks dead!” “He looks dead!” comes Bills shrill voice from behind me. I turn and see Bill on the stairs. His white bathrobe is draped over his arms. One hand sits on his hips; the other hand holds a smoking cigarette. He is bending slightly forward so he can get a better view.

Bill descends the staircase as if he is a character on Dynasty. One hand clutches the railing while the smoking hand has delicately lifted the hem of his robe. Clearly, you don’t want to trip and fall down the stairs when you find a dead body.

And on Dynasty, they were always finding a dead body, or an illegitimate child. They found ways to deal with it. I’m sure that was Bill’s survival training, various episodes of Dynasty. That and the various hooker drunk junkies that George would bring home on a semi-monthly basis, to have them disappear.

It occurs to me that maybe Bill has buried a lot of bodies. He seems to be handling this too well.


to be continued…

Geoffrey Doig-Marx holds all written and electronic rights to his writing "A Day in the Life/Down the Rabbit Hole". It cannot be reprinted in part or whole without his written consent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG IN FULL ORDER

BLOG IN FULL ORDER
BLOG IN FULL ORDER

Translate

Feed Shark